PopSole (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping or billing address, email address, professional information such as company name or specialty, and telephone number.
- Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of signing up for our email list and marketing materials, registering on the Website as a Healthcare Professional or registering to purchase our subscription service. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, including for customer support.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including [traffic data,] [location data,] [logs,] and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to, among other things:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Website. We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits the Website; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on the Website, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. If you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order or return a purchase, you are consenting to our collection and use of that personal information for that purpose, and to our disclosure of such personal information to our service providers that help us achieve those purposes.
By providing your email address and signing up for our email list and marketing information, you are consenting to our use of your personal information to communicate with you, provide you products or services, market our products to you, to improve our products and systems, for legal and security purposes, and for purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. You are also consenting to our disclosure of your personal information to our service providers that help us achieve the foregoing purposes.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To email you regarding your account or order.
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To process payments and refunds.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To respond to product and customer service requests.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Website to you.
- To fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Website and to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To increase the efficiency and operation of the Website and to protect the security and integrity of the Website.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use, process, transfer, store and disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, vendors, and other third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf (including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates and any business partners or agents acting on our behalf.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PopSole, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our products, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track Signals
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to do not track signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.