1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS OF SALE REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SALE AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS OF SALE AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SALE, (B) ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH POPSOLE™, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms of Sale") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through www.popsole.com (the "Website"). These Terms of Sale are subject to change by Popsole™ ("Company," "we," or "us") without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms of Sale will be in effect as of the "Last Updated Date" referenced on the Website. You should review these Terms of Sale before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after the "Last Updated Date" will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms of Sale, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us, or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Website at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- We may offer, from time to time, promotions on the Website that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms of Sale. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms of Sale, the promotion terms will govern.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before we accept an order. We accept American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard, Visa, Click to Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, Afterpay, and Klarna for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Website at the time of your order.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
- Returns and Refunds. We will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 14 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned unopened and in their original condition. To return products, you must email our Returns Department at [email@example.com]. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment.
Refunds are processed within approximately 14 to 30 business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Website.
For defective returns, please refer to our Limited Warranty, found at www.popsole.com/warranty.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SALE OR ANY BREACH THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
- Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms of Sale, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms of Sale when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters relating to the Website and these Terms of Sale, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction).
- Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration. The following dispute resolution procedures are the exclusive measures available to you in the event of a Dispute (as defined below).
To expedite resolution and control the cost of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising from or relating in any way to your purchase of products or services through the Website (each a "Dispute" and collectively, the "Disputes") brought by either you or us (individually, a "Party" and collectively, the "Parties"), the Parties agree to first attempt to negotiate in good faith any Dispute (except those Disputes expressly provided below) informally for at least 60 days before initiating arbitration. Such informal negotiations commence upon written notice from one Party to the other Party.
In the event informal good faith negotiations fail to resolve any Dispute within sixty (60) days of the initial notice of a Dispute, then, either Party may, by written notice to the other Party, refer such Dispute to binding arbitration, and the Parties agree that the Dispute WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
YOU AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY DISPUTE NOT RESOLVED THROUGH INFORMAL NEGOTIATIONS WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU ACKNOWLDGE THAT YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE DISPUTES IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this Section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on you and us and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Each Party shall be responsible for their respective costs and expenses related to such arbitration.
Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts. Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) are excluded from these Terms of Sale.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Website be commenced more than one year after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief.
If any provision of this arbitration provision is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms of Sale without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms of Sale.
- Waivers and Severability. No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set out in these Terms of Sale shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Sale shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Sale will continue in full force and effect.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms of Sale do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.